Monday, January 31, 2011

NBC

NBC

Last Author Standing

In addition to jack_ianto_las, my hbo/showtime las got changed around and is now tvnetwork2_las, which is good for me, cause it gives me access to write for shows on NBC, BBC and TNT, if I'm so inclined. Anyway, they both started today! Yay! Now, to practice telling stories in less than 1,000 words!.[...]

hilary duff albums

Metamorphosis by Hilary Duff album cover HilaryDuff-Dignity.jpg Forever Young Adult Presents: A Review of ELIXIR by Hilary Duff 2004: Hilary Duff Coming off the success of her latest album "Dignity", Hilary Duff has signed More Hilary Duff albums Hilary Duff is looking for a new TV show. The singer-.[...]

From Twitter 01-30-2011

00:10:07: All I hear outside is carhorns.. I prob should've brought earplugs. 00:13:21: Oh and I'm sharing a room with my dad who snores.. have a feeling I won't sleep much tonight 00:16:07: Gonna try and sleep.. goodnight, sweet dreams! 08:54:29: Good morning! Beautiful morning in new York. How's e.[...]

knight rider 2008 wallpaper

Knight Rider KITT goes under the hammer Cast of Knight Rider knight rider 2008 with my look The newest version. Photo taken: [link]  Did they reall need to make yet another Knight Rider movie? Knight Rider KITT: The new NBC series is ALIVE! It's hard not to get excited by the new Knight Rider TV .[...]

My News: 'King's Speech' rules obvious batch of Oscar bait
'King's Speech' rules obvious batch of Oscar bait Business News Oil extends gains above $89 amid Egypt strife Honda's quarterly profit falls on strong yen Asian stocks fall amid concerns over Egypt unrest Despite China's might, US factories maintain edge Candidates predict victory in Mexico gov's ra.[...]
Untitled
Давно, с марта 2010 года я начал составлять хронологию экранизаций истории про Алису Льюиса Кэрролла. Наверное, потому что в детстве я сходил с ума от книжки. От ŤАлисы в стране чудесť легко сойти с ума, как сделали, например, создатели гениальной игры American McGee's Alice. Ну а поводом написать А.[...]
U.S. Nationals: The Summary

Before I begin, I must say that I am in complete and utter shock over the men's event. It's the kind of shock that won't wear off for at least a couple of days. Fortunately, I'm off tomorrow for working the weekend so I have time to recover. Pairs: Yankowskas and Coughlin took the title with the bes.[...]

Frustration Management along with Superbowl On the

Genuine or even Phony? Additional women of all ages tend to be affected individuals of home-based violence on super bowl On the as compared to any day of the entire year. The correct answer is Untrue. One would imagine that combining high-octane ambitious football, testosterone along with alcohol co.[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment