Wednesday, March 23, 2011

susan b anthony

susan b anthony

Women in History… Susan B. Anthony
Most of us have heard of Susan B. Anthony as well as the Susan B. Anthony coin, minted in 1979 in her honor. "Independence is happiness." Susan B. Anthony Susan B. Anthony was involved in many movements and was a true leader from the very young age of 15. In 1853, she formed the Women's [...][...]
photomontage, poetry, & mixed media

Well, here it is. I had quite an adventure down memory lane as I sorted through piles of slides, negatives, and pictures to find the photographs I wanted for the photo montage to correspond with the poem: "The Torch." This is what I finished up with today–simply out of time! The text of the poem is .[...]

Social Critiques Tuesday – U.S. Citizenship Test Study Guide 2011

This past week, my grandmother, asked me to help her find study questions for the Citizenship Test. She is going to be taking it sometime very soon. I was able to find a website that had 96 flash cards with study questions on it. I went through and quizzed myself while typing out the Q & A's. I knew.[...]

Pack Kid Chronicles: Apologies and Scriptures

I have slowly come to realize that no matter how hard I work to make a lady of the Big Girl, she still has these tomboyish tendencies that sometimes have me wishing that the honey and I had opted to chance it and try just once more for another little girl (wait, what? Who knew that Nyquil and Halls .[...]

Vagina and ass smuggling arms race gets out of hand

stanislaw via deviant art What was that thing I said the other day about poor saps on the internet, and how we forget about them as soon as we move on to the next object of ridicule? And how we're fascinated about the amount of luggage you can conceivably fit inside a human anal cavity? I wasn't mak.[...]

susan b anthony
Someone wrote in praoclaiming that ? Susan B . Anthony would regret connect to anti-abortion organization.? I'd advise that she Google Susan B . Anthony for getting her facts straight. Anthony, in their publication, ?The Revolution,? wrote: ?Guilty? Yes. Penny Colman's new book, A Friendship that Ch.[...]
Are You a Stupid American? (Take the Test to Find Out…)

Can you pass the U.S. Citizen's test? I did. I got 4 incorrect answers out of the 28 questions I generated. I didn't remember if Susan B. Anthony was famous for suffragette stuff, or sewing. (At least I knew it started with an s…) And, any and all questions about the Constitution–or was it the Decla.[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment