Tuesday, April 12, 2011

gluten free foods

gluten free foods

If You Can't Beat Depression, This Could be Why Posted By Dr. Mercola | April 12 2011
Researchers examined the performance of germ-free mice, who lack gut bacteria, on a kind of maze used to test anxiety-like behaviors. The maze is in the shape of a plus with two open and two closed arms; normally, mice will avoid open spaces to minimize the risk of being seen by predators. Normal mi.[...]
Packing Your Bags
What To Bring Important Documents Valid passport, visa and immunization record. Check the expiration date on your passport so it does not expire while on your trip. Make a copy of your passport and while in Africa keep the passport in a safe place. Carry the copy with you for routine in country use..[...]
The runner-up for best-tasting g-free pizza......Kinnikinnick!
About a week ago I shared my favorite g-free pizza crust. It's still my favorite, but this one is a close second... This week I went to my local Health food store and they had quite an array of gluten-free products (a whole aisle...yayaa!). I saw this pizza crust in the frozen foods section and thou.[...]
Her Weight

We were sitting in the exam room for Skylar's yearly check-up. I had myself ready to talk to the doctor once he was done with the exam part of our visit. There were still many late nights that I was cleaning up puke off the bathroom floor. We chatted for a minute, went over what had been done at Chi.[...]

Funky Monkey Snacks

This is a silly, wacky, crazy website. I am not sure which my kids enjoyed more - the monkey dancing on the website or the snacks. My kids snack constantly - and it is great to find new things to put into my bag that are healthy and portable. And FUN! About the products Founded in 2006 with the miss.[...]

Amaranth, Supergrain? – Jill Sung

I've been remiss in my blogging…there's nothing like winter doldrums to dull the writing mind! However, although the mind was dull, the taste buds weren't, so this past winter, I have been trying out some new foods, and I wanted to share. Firstly, winter weight gain is expected in my body fitness wo.[...]

"Old Friends"

Seven years later we found ourselves in Josh and Renae's new home cackling and cutting up like time had just stood still. We picked up where we had left off, like we'd never been apart... Here's the story...  Andy and I had moved to South Carolina from Virginia for a job. We started attendin.[...]

What Do I Eat?

Wheat/gluten free eating is NOT BORING at all. This actually doesn't even feel like a "diet" to me! I've probably eaten more food in the last week than I have in a month and I've already lost 14lbs! I do plan on logging pretty much everything I eat here, even including pictures from time to time of .[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment