Friday, May 20, 2011

winnipeg

winnipeg

First Date
Noah and the Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N yesterday, May 18 2011, marks my very first date. EVER. now don't get too excited though.. it doesn't have a very happy ending.. it was with derek. we had met on grindr about 2 weeks ago. it seems like we had already been through so much despite not having ev.[...]
what's up at 8 months

It seems just these last two days Wesleys discovered that she can express her own preferences, this is new for me. In the past she was compliant to almost everything I could say, "it's time for a change" and tell her, "the head comes through, the hand comes through, now the other hand" and she didn'.[...]

The Radical Concept of Putting Hockey Teams Where There Are Hockey Fans
Not that it makes a lot of sense to put a team in Winnipeg before southern Ontario either, but this is still an improvement. In fairness, nobody could have predicted that putting a team in Atlanta wouldn't work. The question is what the new team will be called — the Winnipeg Peaches? Classic Cokes? .[...]
Regrets
There's a song about these, but I'll spare you Frank's wise words. I have rarely heard my Dad express regret, and as I write that I wonder whether my kids will say something similar, should I reach 90. Today he told me he regretted something that, a few days ago I was hopping mad about. Which, of co.[...]
Daily Calendars
Date: Fri May 20 00:00:05 EDT 2011 AOL Date: Fri Sep 6471 00:00:05 EDT 1993 Discordian Date: Setting Orange, Discord 67, 3177 YOLD Hebrew Date: Iyar 16 5771 Pataphysical Date: mardi, Merdre 3, 138 20 mai N'oubliez pas les Bernardin ! May 20* Omer 47th day May 20 The Jimi Hendrix Experience is signed.[...]
Winnipeg Gets NHL Team

So the Atlanta Thrashers are moving to Winnipeg yes Manitoba! True North Sports and Entertainment have bought the sporting franchise. We all remember when the Jets moved in 1996 to Phoenix and became the Coyotes. Nice to see a new NHL team back in the capital![...]

Envy

I saw a Ferrari on the way to work today. It was a red F430. At least I think it was a F430. The new Italia only has one tail light on each side, and this one had two. It didn't look quite like the F360 or the Maranello. Anyway, it got off I-94 and headed north on I-29. Probably some rich Canadian o.[...]

Jets Return To Winnipeg?

By Jason Daniel Baker The story was broken this evening by sports columnist Stephen Brunt though it was quickly met with denials. But aside from details making it official an ownership group called True North Sports and Entertainment has purchased the NHL's Atlanta Thrashers and will be re-locating .[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment