Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back Taxes

Back Taxes

Untitled

well it's been a few years since I've written in here, but I just got the sudden urge. And then I messaged Christian about coming back to Madison and forgot why. I think it must just be the influence of being in my favorite coffee shop. This place is definitely good for just hanging out outside of t.[...]

Change—and What Is Possible for People With Disabilities?

This article was first published by DiversityInc on their website in October 2010 as well as in their magazine in November 2010. Part 1 of 2 posts: I broke my neck body surfing on New Year's Eve while vacationing in Puerto Rico. The year was 1980, nearly 30 years ago. After a nine-month recovery at .[...]

Some Gatlinburg Vacation Rentals Can Once Again Pay for Themselves!
Once upon a time, many years ago, Smoky Mountain vacation rental cabins and chalets could actually generate enough rental income to pay for themselves. In fact, several of our clients purchased or had built multiple cabins over a period of years because they not only paid for themselves, but they al.[...]
Evangelicals and the politics of spite

The headline is depressingly unsurprising: " Polling Evangelicals: Cut Aid to World's Poor, Unemployed." The combination of stupidity, selfishness and resentment for resentment's sake here is an unholy abomination that makes me want to scream and throw things. And I would, if I thought screaming and.[...]

New monitor, Kame is gay, Akame protection
I'm typing this using my NEW COMPUTER MONITOR!!!! {squee} Oh my gawd, some of y'all may have remembered I've been unhappy with my old monitor, which I bought off eBay a bit over three years ago. Besides frequent stuck pixels, while working under Adobe editing software, I'd also have *streaks* of mag.[...]
1-1 "Times Change"
I don't know if I like how the village has changed. In just a few months it's gone from a small hamlet, where everyone knew each other, to a large city. I'd say it all came down to a change in leadership. Once we were under the thumb of a rather deranged wizard, Iztram. I don't know how he came to r.[...]
Bollywood's top tax payers revealed

Shah Rukh Khan has got back his position as Bollywood's top tax payer. For 2010- 2011, he's paid more taxes than Akshay Kumar, who'd topped the list for 2010-2009. SRK has paid Rs. 5 crores for the second quarter this time round, compared to Akki's 4.5 crores. They are followed by Aamir Khan, who pa.[...]

Adventures in the Land of Numerology: Rethinking Wealth Distribution

The Point For whatever reason, it occurred to me today that I should determine an estimation of what those the media claims "control America's wealth" in fact earn. After all, with the unassailable assumption the mass media has its own agenda, and its "facts" inadvertently absorbed by myself and tho.[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment