Friday, February 18, 2011

capybara

capybara

My tweets
Wed, 12:46: It is official: tomorrow, 17/02/2011, Belgium breaks the world record of country going longest without government. Wee haw, we're special. Wed, 12:46: TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT DAYS. That is how long we have been without an active government. Wed, 12:50: Oh and we took the world record.[...]
My tweets

Wed, 18:56: Посмотрите это видео -- Ляпис Трубецкой - Я верю http://t.co/Zu7SlDf via @ youtube Wed, 20:54: Сделал первый укол своей Звездочке. Самое сложное не обращать внимания на то, как она плачет... Вроде все нормально. Wed, 22:03: Молодая пара снимет однокомнатную квартиру на длительный срок ht.[...]

13 Awesome Bad Pets
Last week I was flipping through the shows in my Netflix Streaming and came across a documentary about badgers. I like some nature programming, so Is tarted watching it. Did you know that badgers are the least known mammals in North America? Also, they are SUPER cute. So I started thinking about how.[...]
Capybara Gets All Zen With A Hot Shower [Video]

Even capybaras, the world's largest rodent, need to relax sometimes. And this little guy certainly seems to have found the perfect way to do so: Enjoying a hot shower in the Saitama zoo. Is it just me or does he look rather noble and statuesque as the water falls over is head? Like some kind of zen .[...]

Manu Wonderlan Tours
MANU NATIONAL PARK 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS The program could change according the group and weather conditions. DAY 1: CUSCO – CLOUD FOREST-PILCOPATA. We leave from Cusco in our comfortable bus, ascending to the folkloric town of Paucartambo. On the way we visit the Pre Incas funeral towers of Ninamarca. .[...]
Squee Spree: Watch Out, Mr. Burrow Owl!

Ugh, I can't take the suspense in this photo! It's like when you watch a horror movie, and you want to shout at the screen even though you know it won't do any good… LOOK OUT MR. BURROW OWL THE EVIL CAPYBARA IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!! Source: National Geographic[...]

Capybara Takes a Shower

I really needed this… *sigh* Can someone throw me the shampoo?[...]

sleep is vital

Today's reason for bitching about my housemate Troy. There I was, on my laptop watching Spooks in the early hours of the morning. Like people do. I'd just got back from a run two hours ago and my left Achilles tendon was aching. I really didn't feel like hitting the hay. This was when my phone start.[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment